Purple Art Shop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Keywords
Latest topics
» Star's kaki
SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:50 pm by France

» New Item:Bagtags
SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:12 am by Mikiru

» P&W Game Match [01/19/2012 11:39 AM]
SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:20 am by P&W Game Mod

» HEEEEY ITS STAR
SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:14 am by KrIsTy♥♥♥

» short question
SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:57 am by KrIsTy♥♥♥

» Woozworld Annoyments...
SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:43 pm by KrIsTy♥♥♥

» Game Rules
SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:47 pm by P&W Game Mod

» SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves)
SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 am by ↳ ixchel❤

» クローバー♣クラブ! ~clover♣club~
SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:22 pm by ↳ ixchel❤

Latest topics
» Star's kaki
SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:50 pm by France

» New Item:Bagtags
SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:12 am by Mikiru

» P&W Game Match [01/19/2012 11:39 AM]
SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:20 am by P&W Game Mod

» HEEEEY ITS STAR
SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:14 am by KrIsTy♥♥♥

» short question
SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:57 am by KrIsTy♥♥♥

» Woozworld Annoyments...
SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:43 pm by KrIsTy♥♥♥

» Game Rules
SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:47 pm by P&W Game Mod

» SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves)
SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 am by ↳ ixchel❤

» クローバー♣クラブ! ~clover♣club~
SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:22 pm by ↳ ixchel❤

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
    Similar topics

SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves)

Go down 
      2 posters
      AuthorMessage
      a l t h e a ♪
      Artist
      Artist
      a l t h e a ♪

SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) Empty
      PostSubject: SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves)   SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:54 am

SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) Welcome_hello_kitty_1_

Welcome to SanrioLife!

Contents:
      -> Welcome <-
      -> Plot <-
      -> Rules <-
      -> Characters <-
      -> Forms <-
      -> etc <-
      -> etc <-
      -> etc <-
      -> etc <-
      Back to top Go down
      ↳ ixchel❤
      Admin
      ↳ ixchel❤

PostSubject: The Plot   SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:40 pm

SanrioLife Plot
      Back to top Go down
      http://captain--sensible.tumblr.com
      ↳ ixchel❤
      Admin
      ↳ ixchel❤

PostSubject: The Rules   SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:08 pm

SanrioLife Rules
      Back to top Go down
      ↳ ixchel❤
      Admin
      ↳ ixchel❤

PostSubject: The Characters   SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:18 pm

SanrioLife Characters

PANDAPPLE
      milo katzenbar || 16 || ↳ ixchel❤

LITTLE TWIN STARS
      lani adele and keith ike callum || 17 || ↳ ixchel❤

MY MELODY
      millie williams|| 11 ||a l t h e a ♪

Last edited by ↳ ixchel❤ on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
      Back to top Go down
      ↳ ixchel❤
      Admin
      ↳ ixchel❤

PostSubject: The Forms   SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:19 pm

SanrioLife Forms
      Back to top Go down
      a l t h e a ♪
      Artist
      Artist
      a l t h e a ♪

PostSubject: Re: SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves)   SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:07 am

reserved
      Back to top Go down
      a l t h e a ♪
      Artist
      Artist
      a l t h e a ♪

PostSubject: Re: SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves)   SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:07 am

reserved
      Back to top Go down
      a l t h e a ♪
      Artist
      Artist
      a l t h e a ♪

PostSubject: Re: SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves)   SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:11 am

reserved
      Back to top Go down
      ↳ ixchel❤
      Admin
      ↳ ixchel❤

PostSubject: ↳ MILO KATZENBAR ~mee-lo~ || PANDAPPLE   SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:07 am

SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) 11t8y92
      pandapple
        MILO KATZENBAR

It was another drop in the bucket for little Pandapple here. His apple house, his apple room, his panda ears...

Wait, what?! He felt the top of his head. He was confused and mystified, and ran over to his bathroom, only to find out he's now.... human.

He couldn't see very clearly though, and then felt something on the sink-top. He picked it up, only to find that they were orange-rimmed eyeglasses. Opening it up, he decided to wear it. I look so different now. Pandapple thought, staring at his reflection. He now had black hair, instead of his panda ears. He pushed up his glasses, and decided to look if his apple hat was still lying around somewhere. He managed to find a red hat, not exactly what he was looking for, but it'll have to do. But first thing's first, he decided to get ready for the day first before going out of his room.

When he was finished getting ready, he then reached for his glasses on his bed top, along with the red hat he found. His outfit was similar to the one he used to wear as a panda, he wore a light green vest over a yellow shirt, with blue jeans. He opened the door to the living room, since his house was only one storey tall. He looked at everything, which all seemed so realistic. He sighed as he grabbed an apple from the fruit basket on the table.

He stared out the window, looking at the beautiful blue sky. He looked to his right, only to find his iPhone laying there. He didn't even knew he had one, but hey, it was his house, so he probably owned it. Luckily, there was no password lock, so he unlocked it, to find a message.

TO: Milo Katzenbar

Hello, Pandapple! It seems that you have discovered that you are now a human. Please be aware that this is permanent, and everyone in SanrioTown has become human as well. Your name is now Milo Katzenbar, you are a sixteen year old human boy. Thank you for reading this. Good luck being human!

THE MAYOR

The boy quickly pressed the circular button which led him back to the menu of the phone. He was still confused on how to deal with this, but he had to live with it. Even the mayor said it was permanent. He sighed once more, as he turned on his apple-shaped television.
      Back to top Go down
      a l t h e a ♪
      Artist
      Artist
      a l t h e a ♪

PostSubject: Re: SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves)   SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:34 pm

SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) 14w37k0
      my melody
        MILLIE WILLIAMS

Melody woke up and made her bed. She went to the bathroom to wash her face and realized that she turned human. Wow, I look so different now. She then found a hoodie shirt and wore it. She wore some denim shorts and some Crystal converse.

Then she went near her bedroom window to get her iPhone. She found a message from the mayor of SanrioTown. "Hmm, a message from the mayor? Interesting." She said, and clicked the mayor's message. It said:

TO: Millie Williams

Hello, My Melody! It seems that you have discovered that you are now a human. Please be aware that this is permanent, and everyone in SanrioTown has become human as well. Your name is now Millie Williams, you are an eleven year old human girl. Thank you for reading this. Good luck being human!

THE MAYOR

The girl pressed the circular button and then smiled, and put her iPhone in her pink bodybag. She got some sketchpad and scribbled. But after a few minutes, she stood up to think about what's happening. The mayor said it was permanent. But she had to live with it. After all, ALL of them were humans now.

Back to top Go down
      ↳ ixchel❤
      Admin
      ↳ ixchel❤

PostSubject: Milo.   SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:01 am

SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) 11t8y92
      pandapple
        MILO KATZENBAR

Milo decided to mess around with his phone for a while. He slid his finger gently through the screen. He then stopped to check a app called "SanrioLife".

The app opened up. The app seemed like it was personalized for him, the app was decorated with apples, black, and red. It then flashed "SanrioLife!" and his panda self. It then lead to the app menu. He touched the "Who's Awake?" option, It showed all of the people who were up and at 'em at the time.

It only showed one name. Millie Williams.

Milo wondered who she was, so he opened up her profile, which is automatically made once a person opens the welcome message. He tapped on her name, showing her picture and other information. The theme on her profile was full of scribbles and the color pink. He saw her phone number listed, so he decided to call her. He dialed the number on his phone's keypad.

The phone tried to connect to this Millie. Milo hoped that the girl would pick up.
      Back to top Go down
      a l t h e a ♪
      Artist
      Artist
      a l t h e a ♪

PostSubject: Re: SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves)   SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:47 am

SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) 14w37k0
      my melody
        MILLIE WILLIAMS

Millie was took the cookies out of the oven and put them on the table. She took one and ate it. She then heard the phone ringing. She ran to the living room and picked up the phone on the coffee table. "Hello, Millie speaking." She answered the phone calmly.

Back to top Go down
      ↳ ixchel❤
      Admin
      ↳ ixchel❤

PostSubject: THE TWIN STARS || lani and keith   SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 am

SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) Twinstars
      thelittletwinstars
        kiki KEITH&LANI lala

It was another calm and peaceful morning for these two...

"Lala, LALA! WAKE UP!" the male one shouted to her sleeping sister. "Something weird happened."

Okay, so maybe it wasn't another calm and peaceful morning.

"What now, Kiki?" the girl said, half asleep. She suddenly popped up from her bed. "What happened to my voice? Why are you so tall?" Lala worriedly asked her twin, who was also worried.

The male just shook his head and shrugged. But yeah, I received this message on my phone just this morning when I woke up," he said, "Lookie." Kiki flashed the message.

TO: Keith Ike Callum

Hello, Kiki! It seems that you have discovered that you are now a regular teenager. Please be aware that this is permanent, and everyone in SanrioTown has become human, and your sister has lost her magic powers, so did you. Your name is now Keith Ike Callum, you are a seventeen year old now. Thank you for reading this. Your sister has also relieved a similar message.

THE MAYOR

"What? Wait, since when did you have a cellphone?" Lala asked. "I don't even know. I just saw this on the sofa. I took the blue one of course. There was a pink one too." After hearing that, Lala ran out to the living room, then plopped down on the sofa, quickly flipping the phone up. She read her message.

"My name is Lani now? Okay, uh, Keith, what should we do now?" Lani asked her brother, who quickly followed after her. "Well, I'm not sure, but I think you should just get ready for the day first. I'll meet you in the dining room, since I'm done. Okay, Lani?" Lani nodded, then went back up to her room. Keith stayed downstairs, making a cup of hot cocoa.
      Back to top Go down
      Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves)   SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves) Empty

Back to top Go down

SanrioLife (Under construction & Accepting reseves)
      Page 1 of 1